The Working Group consists of a number of selected qualified experts from the EU and the GCC regions with proven professional and/or research record in the specific field, thus capable of contributing and participating in collaboration activities including:
- know-how and technology transfer,
- policies discussion,
- examination of state-of-the art technologies,
- best practices discussion and promotion,
- research collaboration,
- dissemination and promotion of relevant demonstration projects,
- and facilitation and promotion of relevant EU-GCC cooperation initiatives and projects.
- invitation for participation in thematic working events, network meetings, training seminars as well as web-meetings, and
- personal account in the private experts collaboration Area within the Network web-platform.
Norms and standards:
Advanced processes to remove and treat contaminants from natural gas fields.
Compressed natural gas (CNG),
Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
Gas to Liquids (GTL), as diesel and jet fuel),
Production of oxygenated fuel additives etc.
Power sector: improve the efficiency of gas turbines, hybrid solar, gas combined cycle and related technologies.
Unconventional natural gas in GCC countries.
Management of national and regional gas networks.
Development of novel technologies to enable profitable operation of natural gas fields that are currently not within reach.
Dr. Jaap Vente is the Innovation Manager Gas Processing, Treatment, and Conversion at the Energy research Centre of the Netherlands.
Mr. Frank Wouters has been leading renewable energy projects, transactions, and technology development for over 25 years.